PEOPLE'S EDUCATION SOCIETY
DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR
M.A., Ph.D., D.Sc. (London), LL.D. (Columbia), D.Lit. (Osmania) Bar-at-Law
The College was founded on 20th June 1946 by the People’s Education Society of which the Late Bharat-Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (An Architect of Indian Constitution) was the founder Chairman.
Siddharth College of Arts, Science and Commerce has a glorious history and rich heritage. It has immensely contributed to spreading quality higher education in the country and in particular in the state of Maharashtra. The College has exhibited the phenomenal strength of having produced luminaries in different walks of national life. Its educational environment is stimulating which ensures freedom of thinking and action as well as responsibility and honesty. The College is unique in imparting truly value-based education, which manifests in the multifarious extension activities aiming to enhance social welfare. The College has inculcated a research culture among the faculty. The interaction with the students bubbling with enthusiasm indicates the quality and openness of the academic and the administrative system provided to the students that would help them to face the challenges of life.
- Sr. College regular Lectures start from 5th July 2021
- ATKT Result for FY/SY/BA/BCOM sem-I, II, III, and IV
- Subjects offered to TYBA, TYBSc, SYBSc, TYBCom and SYBCom students
- Admission to students having Gap as well outsider students can apply for admission through Google form
- Admission Notice for SY/TY/BA/BCOM/BSc/BAF/BMS/BScIT classes AY 2021-22
Dr. G. V. Rao
Dr. Balaji W. Gaikwad
M.A., M.Phil., B. Ed., Ph.D.
Dr. (Ms.) Jyoti Parulkar
Dr. Nandkishor Chandan
M.Sc., Ph.D. (Oxford University, England)